Legal art Attorneys at Law is a boutique law firm with a wealth of practical experience in national and international law. For over 6 years, we have been providing legal services to Russian and foreign businesses from our Moscow and St Petersburg offices and using peer-to-peer relationships with foreign counterparts.
Core activities of the Firm include:
- commercial and customs regulation disputes
- investment projects and M&A transactions
- real estate and construction
- intellectual property protection
- international economic activities.
Legal art actively participates in lawmaking, supporting public initiatives and improving the business climate.
Legal art operates, as its name suggests, driven by the concept of ‘The art of being a lawyer', defying a common view that a lawyer’s work is purely technical.
Legal art Attorneys at Law implies
- a boutique law firm with specialist expertise
- International quality standards of legal services
- Russian principles of legal ethics
- confidential services
- servicing the particular needs and requirements of each client
- creative solutions to uncommon tasks
- responsibility for the outcome.
The law firm Nota bene had been successfully operating in North-West Russia since 2011 and seeking to expand its activities. In summer 2016, after its partners had obtained the status of attorney, it was restructured and renamed Legal art Attorneys at Law. Legal art Attorneys at Law have inherited all the business ties of Nota bene, retaining its key competitive advantages, quality and drive greatly acknowledged and appreciated by its clients.