Customs law and foreign economic activity
- structuring of cross-border transactions
- judicial and administrative resolution of export and import disputes
- protection of the rights and legitimate interests of foreign economic operators in dealings with the customs authorities
- advising on customs valuation adjustment, return, surcharging and enforcement of customs duties
- advising on classification of goods, selection and compliance with customs procedures
- advising on export and exchange control
- protection of intellectual property when moving goods across the customs border.